tirsdag 2. mars 2010

It's been a hard day's night

Yesterday, we worked for.. well, I don't really know how long, but we sat by a table and that is in some way a big step. Usually, during editorial meetings, we sit in a sofa or a bed. Not this time. A table has at last been used. As if it's serious work. And I suppose it is, in some way. The result was quite to our liking, and soon, this blog is actually related to a physical magazine. We are that close.

And now, to something completely different. Today, I made something REVIVAL-related on my own. I told Jonas I'd bring him a gift tomorrow, so it's sort of secret. But of course I'll write what absolutely amazing gift/contribution to the world of REVIVAL I made at another occasion. Stay tuned!

Love, Sofie

PS! As I worked on my secret, REVIVAL-related thing, I constantly listened to the album jj n° 2 by JJ. Check it out

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar